Hello my lovelies! A couple of weeks ago my family and I were going through old photos and videos of us from about seven years ago which inspired me to write this post. Some things in life, be it big or small, never fail to make us smile!
Whether it’s splashing in crystal clear water on a bright summers day or the smell of fresh cookies in the oven, there is always that one thing that spreads a wide grin across your face.
I believe that a smile is the most important accessory a person can wear. It is free, individual and easy to find!
Sometimes, these little things are all that we need to make our day better or turn our mood around. So, I decided to share some of mine with you…
Things that make me smile:
- When your walking along the beach and your feet are just touching the crystal clear water that washes away the footprints you leave behind.
- When you enter your room after leaving a delicious candle lit in there for a while and a sweet smell fills your lungs, making you feel warm and fuzzy.
- When the cutest little child is smiling at you and you can’t help but smile back.
- When you finish the last page of a book and can’t stop smiling at the happy ending, can’t stop imagining what could happen next.
- In the late afternoon when the sky is a blend of a rosy pink and a mellow yellow while the blazing sun disappears under the clouds and you can just make out the silvery lining of the moon.
- When someone makes you feel so special that in your mind, the moment freezes and you feel like the luckiest person alive.
- When you re read an old email or a conversation and all these amazing memories come flooding back.
- When your best friend gives you a look that signifies an inside joke that’s too good to be true!
- Watching someone open a present from you, especially if you spent endless months and sleepless nights creating it.
- Looking at old photo albums with your family and reliving all the wonderful moments of your life all over again.
These are just some of the many things that never fail to put a smile on my face! What are some of yours? Leave a comment below! I would also love to do a Q&A so feel free to leave me any questions!
Hope you have an amazing week and find the time to smile every once in a while :)
“You’ll find that life is worthwhile, if you just smile.” – Charles Chaplin