Hey guys, hope your having an amazing week so far! Summer is right around the corner so I thought I would share my special Avocado Smoothie recipe with y’all! I absolutely love the fresh and nutty taste of avocados which goes extremely well with summer berries. Avocado is an amazing source of nutrients and can reduce our bodies cholesterol while improving our eyesight and giving our bodies plenty of fibre! Lets get started…
Avo-Berry Smoothie (2-3 servings)
- 1/2 a firm, ripe avocado
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries and raspberries*
- 1/2 a cup of plain yoghurt
- 1/2 a cup of milk of choice
- 1/2 a cup of coconut water or fruit juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with frozen berries if you wish!
Hope you all enjoy my recipe throughout these warmer months and be sure to send me your creation!
Signing off with love,
“Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be”
– Abraham Lincoln