Happy holidays everybody! I come bearing a new post from Twelve Posts of Christmas! Here I share some of my favourites for the summer and hopefully give you some ideas of products to check out!
Books- Now, being a major bookworm means that I always have a great book at my fingertips. I’ve really enjoyed reading a few older books as well as re reading a few of my all time favourites! Some of my favourites for the season have to include…
- “Theodore Boone: The Activist” by John Grisham.– Sure to give you the shivers and keep you on the edge of your seat, this book along with others in this series is sure to keep you entertained this summer!
- “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” by J.K Rowling.- I have been reading this book EVERY December for the past five years and feel like I’m diving into the world of Harry Potter all over again!
- “Wings” by Aprilynne Pike.- I discovered this book a couple of days ago and absolutely love the concept! It will make you reimagine the life of a Faerie in a much more practical way with a modern twist and a hint of romance!
- “Girl Online: On Tour” by Zoe Sugg.– I have been waiting for this book to be released since Zoe told us about this on her vlog channel and have been anticipating purchasing it since its release in October this year. I haven’t started reading it yet, but I know I will love it just as much as the first one
Music- I have been loving all kinds of amazing music this month! From the newest pop releases to classic Christmas hits, there’s always a track playing in my room! Here are some of my favourites.
- Purpose: The whole “Purpose” album from Justin Bieber has to be at the top of my list this month. I’ve never really been a fan of his
music but this album completely changed my mind! The beats are just so catchy in songs like “Sorry” and the melodies and meaningful lyrics in “Love Yourself” are just beautiful.
- Made in the A.M: Another amazing comeback this year, this has to be my favourite album from One Direction. Never really been a fan either, but the style of music has really changed with this one and it’s really great to see the boys back at music after the events of this year. (Aka Zayn leaving)
- 1989: Ok. This has been my favourite album since it’s release simply because I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan EVER! I listen to this on replay every day and can’t help but sing along! Not to forget that after attending the 1989 World Tour last month, it has just made me love her and the album even more
Clothing and Accessories- The minute that the warm weather came around, I wasted no time in pulling out all of my shorts and bright coloured clothing for the warmer months! Trust me, my wardrobe does consist of mainly black and white clothing, but I do like to wear some colourful things in the summer.
I love pairing simple cropped shirts like this one from H&M with colourful statement necklaces and chunky bracelets! Here’s the link:
I’ve been loving simple skater skirts like this one from H&M with colourful tops to give a nice contrast in light and dark colours. Here’s the link to check it out: http://www.hm.com/au/product/81509?article=81509-B#article=81509-A
High waisted shorts like these yet again from H&M are super comfy and go great with any colour top! Check them out here: http://www.hm.co
I love skater dresses in pretty pastel colours for the summer and this one from H&M is one of my favourites! (I’m not sponsored by H&M; I just really love shopping there!) Here’s the link: http://www.hm.com/au/product/89810?article=89810-G#article=89810-G
Food + Random Things: Here are some of my favourite things to eat this summer as well as random things I’m enjoying!
I have absolutely been loving the Crunchy OatCluster granola from “Jordan’s” which I enjoy with yoghurt and a drizzle of honey alongside some refreshing coconut water from “ZICO”! It’s delicious and keeps me full for the morning, especially when topped when berries!
The Body Shop is one of my favourite places to shop for bath product and this “Fijian Water” shower gel makes everything smell like flowers and paradise! Go check it out: http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/bath-and-body/body-washes-and-gels/fijian-water-lotus-shower-gel.aspx#.Vmd_KIQppmA
“Summer” from Calvin Klein’s Eternity line has to be one of my favourite fragrances and is extremely fitting for the summer season. The floral scent with fresh fruity notes are just beautiful and subtle for summer wear! Check it out at your local department store!
Phew! That was a lot! Hope you guys enjoyed this super long post and hopefully got some inspiration for the summer:)
Love and Christmas kisses! Signing off,
“The island is ours. Here, in some way, we are young forever.”
-E. Lockhart, We Were Liars