Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all having a great weekend! Today I am sharing with you my go to breakfast recipe for basically all year round. So…here it is!
- Your favourite kind of granola (I use “Jordan’s Raspberry Granola”)
- Plain or Greek yogurt
- Fresh/frozen berries (or your choice of fruit! Passionfruit is great too!)
Method: (There isn’t much to it!)
- Add desired amount of yoghurt into a bowl and drizzle with honey. Mix briefly.
- Sprinkle your granola over the yogurt and top with berries.
- If desired, drizzle a little more honey! Enjoy!
And there you have it! A healthy, filling breakfast that is deliciously refreshing and easier than pie:) I love having mine with a glass of coconut water to keep me hydrated during the morning. Plus, it tastes great!
Hope you enjoyed reading that little recipe and I hope you give it a try! You can also tweak it to suit your favourite flavours and if so, leave your version of the recipe in the comments below! And if you try out this one, be sure to tell me how it was!
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” -John Gunther