Hi loves, hope you’re all having a wonderful week! I was nominated by the lovely rosypop to do the Liebster Tag! This is the first time I’ve ever been tagged by someone so it’s a big step for me:) I don’t know much about this tag except that I have to answer the following eleven questions that I have been asked! Let me know if I’m doing it right<3
- What is your main goal/dream in life?
My number one goal in life is to experience and learn as much as I can, meet all kinds of interesting people and hear their stories and most importantly, live each day to it’s fullest while sending out positive vibes, free hugs and putting a smile on everyone’s face:)
- If you knew tomorrow was your last day on Earth, what would be the last thing you would do?
I would spend my last day on Earth with people I love the most and do the things I would miss doing the most. I would binge on my favourite food and flip through endless albums of memories…and before the day ends, I would write my last journal entry, my last blog post and say every single thing that’s on my mind so the people who I care about the most will know what was going through my mind right before I had to leave them.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself in college, studying to have a successful career that I love and feel passionate about. I plan to always keep blogging and hopefully have a bigger community tuning in to Pastel Orchid:) Most importantly, in ten years I see myself as an independent young woman living life one day at a time, with a big smile on my face.
- If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
A dog, for sure! I’ve always wanted one but it’s never really been a good time to get one! I’d love a Welsh Corgi named Coco or a Miniature Dachshund named Poppy or Lola.
- What is your favouritest song at the moment?
“Hands to Myself” by Selena Gomez…or “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber. Ironic, I know:)
- What’s your least favourite colour?
I don’t really have one but I really don’t like the typical school uniform green… its not very pleasant.
- What’s your least favourite veggie?
Green beans. I just don’t like them! Not sugar snap peas…I LOVE those! Green beans. Eww.
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I have so many things to say and so many points to express to people but I could never find the right person to express them to! So I decided, why not just tell everybody who wants to know? I love discussing topics with other people and I like how I can openly express my opinion without judgement in an almost anonymous way…
- What country would you love to visit?
Anywhere in Europe! Especially Italy, France, Switzerland and Austria! (Basically everywhere)
- What height are you?
I’m just about 5 feet. Yes, I’m as tiny as can be and I used to look down on myself because of that. But now, I love being tiny…and you know what they say, the best things come in the smallest packages! <3
- If you met Father Christmas/Santa what would you say to him?
I love this one:) I would ask him what the criteria is to be on the naughty or nice list! I’ve always wondered how he decides to put someone on the naughty list!
There you go! Hope you enjoyed that tag as much as I enjoyed doing it! And a big thank you to rosypop for the tag!
That’s all I could think of! If you haven’t been tagged and would like to do this tag, please don’t think twice! And leave a comment so I can add you in:)
Here are my questions for you:
- If you woke up one day as your favourite celebrity, what would be the first thing you would do?
- What is your all time favourite novel?
- What would you like people to remember you as?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Why did you choose to start a blog?
- What is your eye colour?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your least favourite movie/TV show?
- How do you plan to make this world a better place?
There you go! Get to it! I’d love to read your answers to these questions:) Happy Thursday!
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha