Hello everybody, hope your all having a great Valentine’s Day weekend! I’ve really been loving energy balls as a quick go to snack as well as a substitute for a sweet treat lately so I thought I would share one of my favourite recipes with you! It’s a super simple no-bake recipe and is completely raw with no artificial additives! Enjoy!
- 1 cup soft pitted dates (about 20)
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup shredded coconut, plus extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Process dates, almond meal, coconut, coconut oil, cocoa powder and chia seeds in a food processor. (I use the Ninja)
- Press mixture to create dough.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into bowls and coat with extra coconut, cocoa powder or topping of choice!
Hope you guys enjoyed that super easy recipe! Be sure to let me know if you try it out in the comments and give this post a like if you are also completely into energy balls!
Signing off with Valentine’s kisses,
“Cooking is like painting or writing a song. Just as there are only so many notes or colours, there are only so many flavours – it’s how you combine them that sets you apart.”
– Wolfgang Puck