Hi loves, happy Friday! How are you all? I know it has been so long since I’ve posted something and for this, I deeply apologise. School was crazy hectic the past month but now I finally have enough to do the things I love so much! (aka blogging) And for all the lovely people who have nominated me for tags/awards, they will be up very soon:)
So, for todays post I am sharing a recipe that I kinda just threw together…not literally. I was extremely bored and quite hungry so I just googled “recipes to try when bored”. Yes I know, sad life. After going through about a hundred recipes, I finally found one that I could substitute the ingredients for and make it my own! It is kind of my own twist on acai bowls because let’s be real – acai berries aren’t always available in your local supermarket or grocer. Hope you all love it and be sure to let me know if you try it out!
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- Toppings of choice (I used walnuts but any other nut, shredded coconut or granola would taste great)
- Blend together the blueberries and almond milk in a food processor
- Peel and cut banana into round circles or ‘banana pennies’ as some people say!
- Scoop blueberry mixture into a bowl and arrange the banana on top
- Go crazy with toppings!
- Drizzle some honey on top.
That’s it! There is really nothing to it which is why I love it, I hope you all will too:) Thank you all for your endless support, it really means a lot<3
Happy Friday and stay sweet loves!
“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw