Hello lovelies! Hope you are all feeling amazingly happy and wonderful! By the way, you are beautiful. Now, a couple of days ago I was nominated by the lovely Teenella to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! Please go check out her blog…she really is extremely inspirational and just a beautiful person! If you are reading this, thank you so much for the nomination because this award really means a lot…my one goal is make people happy while reading my blog and it’s so nice to know that I might actually be putting a smile on people faces:)
Anyways, moving on from the deep emotional thoughts…let’s get right into it!
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make up another 11 questions for them to answer:)
Here are the questions and my answers!
Do you prefer ice cream or ice-lollies?
It really depends on the weather, but I will have to go for ice cream.
Who was your first crush?
Harry Potter, always <3
What is your favourite chocolate?
Cadbury Dairy Milk with Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups coming in second place!
What phone do you have?
iPhone 4S. Yes, I’m slightly ancient.
Who’s blogs do you find to be most inspirational?
This is such a hard question! Honestly, every single blog I follow inspires me in a different way and I’m not just trying to be nice:) I love reading different people’s opinions and that inspires me the most.
Do you prefer to have one best friend or a group of friends?
It would be really nice to have one best friend in a group of friends if that makes any sense. There’s always that one person who you just connect with and you can trust to always be there for you, and you them which is why I cherish the idea of a best friend so much. I am lucky enough to have the most amazing best friend as well as an incredible group of friends<3
What is your favourite season?
Autumn and winter.
Name your top 3 inspirational people in the world:
JK Rowling, Emma Watson, Taylor Swift.
Do you like to read?
I probably read more than I talk:) Does that answer your question?
What Hogwarts House do you think you would be sorted into?
Well, on Pottermore I was sorted into Hufflepuff, which seems pretty accurate!
Do you like exercise?
I love making exercise fun! I love to dance, do yoga and Pilates. I also love running around playing with dogs (yes, I’m weird. And no, I don’t have a dog. So I play with stranger’s dogs!)
And the nominees are…
- Its Simply Me
- Chocolate Drops
- Glamorous Etoiles
- Laura (Lala’a Blog)
- Absolutely anyone who wants to do this:)
Here are your questions:
- Would you rather have cereal or toast for breakfast?
- One thing that always makes you smile?
- The first character you completely fell in love with?
- What makes you feel better on a bad day?
- What song do you classify as your ‘happy song’?
- Instagram or Snapchat?
- Most inspirational people?
- Favourite thing to eat while blogging?
- What is one way that you like to spread happiness?
- What is one movie you are excited for this year?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
Thank you for reading! Stay positive, spread happiness and be kind always!
“Just living is not enough…one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
-Hans Christian Andersen